You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff as well as to make sure we are following mandates from the California Department of Public Health.
- Please fill out the Health Questionnaire and Informed Consent form. If you answer “Yes” to any of the health questions, call the office instead of coming to your appointment and we will reschedule your appointment to at least 14 days in the future.
- Prior to leaving for your appointment, please make sure you brush your teeth at home.
- We ask that you be on time. We are running a very strict schedule to reduce the amount of patient overlap and timing is critical.
- Once you arrive at our office, remain in your car and reply to your appointment reminder text to inform us you have arrived.
- We will text you when we are ready to meet in a designated area outside in front of the office windows.
- Our clinical assistant will be using a no-touch thermometer to take the patient’s temperature. If the recorded temperature is over 100.4° or if you answer yes to any of the questions, your appointment will have to be rescheduled to at least 14 days in the future.
- We kindly ask that ONLY the patient enter the building. If your child is unable to attend their appointment alone, ONE parent or guardian may accompany them.
- Patients must wear a mask, as we are mandated that all visitors (patients and non-patients) wear masks while in our building.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the building. The patient will be seated and asked to gargle with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
- Once the Dr. is done seeing the patient, we will call to schedule your next appointment and let you know what happened that day; the patient will be escorted out if needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!